viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

Shared Eudist Prayer of October 19, 2013 Presented by the Associates and Friends of Ivory Coast

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqKR19RMsw5FHaINh1OK5J-Vcdbh1txHiTV-DC8e9Mg6ComHkI4hue0SbhQ-dPmabJsRgrQTdsIN2JHx5WXX1JHOcpJ3aLTKIm3fL-6dV7hJ2JbdU6wuCfaXun7RUgWqsPfXT3jOqDdLo/s1600/a8bfce1b35b25b98e185785e8a683747_XL.jpg
In this month of October dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary, let us pray and invoke the Virgin Mary in union with St John Eudes, so that with her intercession, and in a true fraternal life among the Incorporated, the Candidates, the Associates and Friends and among all members of the CJM, we may receive the Forgiveness and Mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ.

LETTER TO THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY

Most august Mother of God, most glorious Empress of heaven and earth, prostrate in mind and heart at the foot of your supreme Majesty, receive in all things the respect, humility and devolution of all the hearts that love you; and wishing for my mind, my mind, my memory, my will, my heart, my tongue, my hand, my pen, to give you homage, I dare, though infinitely unworthy, to take the liberty of writing you this letter in imitation of many of your children:

First, before heaven and earth, I acknowledge and honor you as the most worthy Shrine of the Holy Trinity, as the most worthy daughter of the eternal Father, as the dear Mother of the Son, as the beloved Spouse of the Holy Spirit, as the powerful Queen of the Universe, as my sovereign Lady, as my honored Mother, and as the most excellent, the most upright, the most perfect, the most holy, the most wise, the most beautiful, the most powerful, the most generous, the most kind, the most glorious, the most happy, the most admirable and most lovable of all creatures.

AVE MARIA

Secondly to offer you with all respect, all services, all veneration, all the praise, all the honor and glory due to you because of all the grandeurs, you have been and will be forever given in all the centuries present and future.

AVE MARIA

Third, to offer you all the gratefulness and thanksgivings possible, for the countless gifts of your incomparable goodness to me and to all created things.
AVE MARIA

Fourth, to humbly ask forgiveness and to make amends for all my ingratitude, neglect and infidelity towards
you, and for all the insults and offenses you have received from men and devils, and to give you besides the very lovable heart of your Son Jesus burning with love for you, with all the love and all the honor given you to this day and into eternity.

AVE MARIA

Fifth, to beg you very humbly, through the most ardent love your son Jesus bears for you and you for him, and through all the goodness of your motherly heart, to obtain for me the forgiveness of all my sins, the compensation for all my offenses against his divine majesty, to destroy in me everything that displeases him, to fully establish in me the reign of his divine love and of his adorable, to include me with you in all the glory you have rendered him on earth, and will render him for all eternity in heaven, to lead me in everything and everywhere , in the manner that will be most agreeable to him, to shape me entirely according to his heart and yours, to give me the knowledge, if it is his good pleasure, of the time at which it pleases him to draw me to him , to attend to me at my death, that my last breath be an act of pure love to him and to you, to receive my soul when it leaves my body, to present it to my Jesus, to set it in my heart and yours, and to immerse it in this fiery furnace of divine love for ever.

(Unofficial translation) John EUDES (OC, Opuscules et Fragments p 166 à 168) 

AVE MARIA
AVE COR
OUR FATHER


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario