viernes, 21 de marzo de 2014

Ascension will welcome Fr. Edwin Tutor as our Parish Pastor on July 1, 2014

I was born and raised in the Philippines in the province of Bohol (Central Visayas). Called by God althoug unworthy to serve Him and his people through the laying of hands as a priest in 1997. After ordination, I served in several assignments in my home-diocese of Talibon in Bohol. I came to the United States in 2004 and was first assigned in St. Charles Parish, Imperial Beach as associate pastor from 2004 until 2008.

My present assignment is at St. Pius X Parish in Chula Vista from 2008. I am greatly blessed by God through the people that I come to journey with all through these years and continued to be blessed with the opportunity to serve in a greater capacity in God’s vineyard here in San Diego called the Ascension Parish. For all these blessings, I am deeply grateful.

To the Ascension Parish family, I want you to know that I am joyful to be given the chance to be a part of your family. I look forward to accompanying you as a leader and servant in your faith-journey. Sincerely,

Fr. Edwin Tutor



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario