martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

March 25

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit I renew before you, oh my Lord Jesus, in the presence of Mary your Mother and all the saints, the promise I made when, through your mercy, I was incorporated into this Congregation; there to live and die, to serve and glorify you as perfectly as possible, through your grace, in renouncing my own will to follow yours, of which the will of the superiors and constitutions of this Congregation will be the sign for me.

I beg you, Jesus, to grant me the grace to live this, and I entrust myself to the prayer of the Virgin Mary, of St. Joseph, of St. Gabriel, of St. John the Evangelist, of St. John Eudes, and of all the saints.



Leer en español...

Lire en français...

Follow this link and you will read this info in our Website CJM...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario